Wednesday, April 19, 2017

WOOD WORDS SYMPATHY - STAMPIN' UP! ARTISAN BLOG HOP


Welcome to the Onstage Display Stamper Artisan blog hop where a few of us, who were Display Stampers or Presenters at our local Onstage Stampin' Up! events recently, are featuring the samples we made using brand new product that will be in the new 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! catalogue. You have probably just arrived from Martha Inchley.  If you are just starting here, hit the "Next" button at the end of this post to continue on the hop.  You won't want to miss a thing!


My last project on this Artisan Display Stamper blog hop is a sympathy card featuring the Wood Words Stamp Set.  These are the types of cards nobody likes to make, but really need to have already prepared.


The Wood Word Stamp Set has a lot of wonderful shapes to play with that have this kind of etched quality to them.  One of my favourite things to do on a card is to make my own backgrounds.  The circle in subtle Sahara Sand ink was perfect for repeat stamping, creating this very soft focus background beneath the stark black flourish and sentiment from Flourishing Phrases.  The Black Bakers Twine and Basic pearls add a touch of elegance and dimension to the flat panel.


I have only stamped the lower portion of the card inner, but Sahara Sand is a light enough ink that you could actually stamp the whole panel and write over the top.  I think that would look pretty cool too!

These six samples, over the past five days, made up my presentation at Onstage Auckland and it was an absolute pleasure for me to be able to introduce the Wood Textures suite of products to fellow Demonstrators that weekend, and now to you, fellow stampers.  If you missed my previous projects, you can view them here:  Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5

Continue on the hop with Shannon Lane as your next stop.  Her projects to date, have been simply wonderful and I can't wait to see more!


Aurelie Fabre 
Cathy Caines 
Sylwia Schrek
Dani Dziama 
Jessica Winter 
Kimberly Van Diepen 
Maike Ulbrich 
Martha Inchley
Paula Dobson - You are here!
Shannon Lane 
Tanya Boser 

All product used in this project are listed below.  Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!
If you live New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please the current host code (in my side bar) and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

4 comments:

  1. This is STUNNING!! Beautiful card, Paula!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula! This card is stunning!! I adore the circles, the colors, and the flourish! I think I need to make this card right now. I mean it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I love this but mostly love the inside. You are amazing. My heart falls in love with those itty bitty pearls every time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely - really beautiful! I love that we've used so many similar items but have made completely different projects. XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥